Download the use case
Same Data, different reports: tailored for different audiences
Generate written reports using text and visuals to describe the health of a baby in Neonatal care. Identify important facts and information that need to be acknowledged and shared quickly.
Our Intensive Care Monitoring NLG system aggregates the complex data from sensors and other data sources, and uses expert rules to analyze and interpret that data for different users. So, for example, our software can produce a report appropriate for a consultant cardiologist, and, just as easily, a report for a concerned parent or family member who wants to know what is happening.
Features and benefits:
- Available around the clock, 24/7. There’s no ‘down time’ such as during the night.
- Allow specialists more time with patients.
- Keep all parties involved regularly informed.
- Communicate effectively with doctors, nurses and parents in language they understand.
- Ensure staff handover is no longer error prone or stressful. NLG reporting provides complete, accurate and up-to-the-minute handover reports.
Download the use case to learn more.